Our Commitment to You
In an effort to communicate our sincerity in our dealings with our clients, we are bound by the following commitment statement. We feel that client relationships are our best assets and invite feedback and constructive criticism from everyone we work with. As we strive to deliver excellence in all that we do, we offer this commitment to you.
Our team will always consist of talented professionals so that we can provide the highest quality of service.
- We will be proactive in guiding you through every step of our process.
- We will respect the confidentiality of our working relationship and we will act with integrity in everything we do for and with you.
- We will consistently evaluate our business communications to ensure that we maintain excellence.
- We will strive to provide you great value.
- We will mutually agree in advance on the terms of our working relationship.
- We will work diligently on your behalf to help obtain the greatest reduction in assessed value and or recover all money owed to you.
- We will return all communications from you promptly and in a respectful manner.
- We will honor our commitments to you entirely.
We honor and value this commitment as the cornerstone of our business. This is why we strive to ensure that your experience with us will be at minimum, equal to that of our past clients:
“My contact at Kensington was courteous, respectful, polite, and above all, knowledgeable. If Kensington called me tomorrow I would work with them again, no questions asked.”
– Kathy Lynn, Chicago
“My experience with Kensington Research was great. They guided me through the entire process and ensured that I was always aware of the progress they were making. I wish every business was as easy to work with as they are. I would gladly work with them again.”
– Nancy, Tinley Park
“The people at Kensington Research and Recovery were very forthcoming and diligent communicators. They took it upon themselves to ensure that I was fully aware of all stages of the recovery process. I would gladly welcome any future services they could offer me, or my business in the future.”
– Steven, Evanston