What Is My Home’s Assessed Value in Cook County?
- Go to the Cook County Illinois Property Tax Portal here
- Enter your 14-digit property index number (PIN)
- If you don’t know your PIN, you can also enter your address
- Click on your property on the search results page
- Note the “Estimated Property Value” listed towards the top right of the results page
- Click the “Tax Calculator” icon and link to see what you potentially owe the county
- You can see historical values by clicking the “Assessed Value History” button
How Can I Reduce My Property Tax Bill?
If you’d like to pay 100% of the amount calculated here, be our guest.
If you’re a homeowner and you haven’t appealed your property taxes yet this year, you could potentially save hundreds or thousands with our residential property tax appeal service.