How Our Mortgage Brokerage Service Works
Get Started in 3 Simple Steps
- Contact us to schedule a quick call with our loan officer
- Fill out our online app here
- We find the best deal possible from lenders even if your bank has turned you down
Meet Our Loan Officer
An Illinois-licensed loan officer, Neil Juneja is uniquely qualified to find you the most advantageous terms. He’s worked in the financial services industry for over 17 years, and holds a master’s degree in Computational Finance from Carnegie Mellon University – a background that enables him to help clients find interest savings.
His recent efforts helped a family lower the interest rate on their home from 4.25% to 3.75% and save $50 per month in mortgage payments – a result that will bring them $35,000 in savings over 10 years as the result of a more favorable ratio of interest to principal.
Why Use Kensington?
- You know us as homeowner advocates who ensure that you’re not paying more than you should in property taxes; We can do the same thing with your mortgage payments.
- We have access to wholesale lenders that may offer more competitive financing than banks
- As with our property tax appeal algorithm, we use our experience in applied mathematics and financial markets to identify the best deal for reaching your financial goals