Protest Your Property Tax Bill & Save
Houston & Harris County homeowners can save thousands on their property taxes with our property tax protest service.
How Kensington Property Tax Protests Work
Common Property Tax Protest Misconceptions
- The system is rigged so why bother?
- Property tax protests are a scam.
- I already won a property tax reduction. Why do it again?
- The process is too complicated and time consuming.
- Why protest before a reassessment? My property taxes are going to go up anyway.
- I will save a lot of money by protesting myself.
- Assessors rely on protests to improve fairness of assessments
- When you don't protest, you are effectively underwriting the savings of those who do.
- Counties don't always keep up with recent sales and, if you don't protest every year, you may be leaving money on the table.
- The process is complicated, but not for our clients. We stay on top of all the deadlines. Nothing gets missed.
- Protesting before your home is reassessed could reduce your next bill by thousands, and any increase may be mitigated by the reduction to your assessment.
- Only if you don’t put a value on your time and don’t count the extra savings that expertise and multiple protests can yield.